Bookings at First Sight Studios.
- Provisional bookings can be made by telephone or email.
- Confirmed bookings can only be made online or by email using firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We operate a strict first come first served policy
A cancellation of a confirmed booking will incur a charge as follows:
- 100% of the studio fee: 5 or less full working days’ notice before the session
- 75% of the studio fee: 6 to 10 full working days’ notice before the sessions
- 50% of the studio fee: 11 or more full working days’ notice.
Food and Drink at First Sight Studios.
- First Sight Studios and any of its staff take no responsibility for attendees eating or drinking excessively. The responsibility is with the client or moderator.
- Any damage caused by attendees eating or drinking excessively will be discussed with the client/ research company/moderator and billed appropriately.
- If you require a food or drink limit, please detail this information on the booking form.
- First Sight Studios catering suppliers have been carefully selected on the basis of their quality of food, service and hygiene standards. To protect these standards and the standards set by First Sight Studios, only food and drink provided by First Sight Studios can be consumed on the premises.
Payment Terms at First Sight Studios.
- First Sight Studios payment terms are strictly 25 days from the date of invoice.
- Interest maybe charged on late payment, under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 calculated on a daily basis from the date the invoice is due until the debt is paid
- All prices are exclusive of VAT.
- First Sight Studios will not be liable for any loss, damage, costs or expenses incurred by the client as a result of any loss, damage or deterioration to any stored materials.
- First Sight Studios’ maximum liability in the event of any dispute is no more than the value of the venue-only hire fee for the individual booking.
- First Sight Studios cannot be held responsible in the event of bad weather, industrial action, transportation problems, or any other factor that is beyond its control.
- First Sight Studios cannot be held responsible for any failing in the quality or number of respondents attending unless it is the case that First Sight Studios has been commissioned and paid to recruit such respondents
- First Sight Studios has built recording contingency into its systems. In the unlikely event of a recording malfunction, compensation will be dealt with on a case by case basis, but will not exceed the value of the venue only hire fee for the individual booking.
- First Sight Studios can add your company logo to its website, as a visiting client.First Sight Studios can contact you after the event, for an NPS score.
Please do not hesitate to contact a member of the First Sight Studios team with regard to additional services or special requirements that you may have.